Me - Seth Meriwether

Me - Seth Meriwether

About


I've been shooting on film since before I could drive. My roots started as a humble beginning in the small town of Mathews, Alabama. When I was 19, I moved across the country to Los Angeles, California to take my acting career to the next level.

My philosophy on photography is very simple. I'm keen on capturing the true and natural beauty of what I see. My work is mainly composed of portraits and landscapes.

My love for film comes from the challenges and thought it takes to craft each photograph. Every time the shutter releases, I am 99% sure what that photo will look like, the other 1% are happy accidents. This one percent is what gives film it's personality, creating unique images.